Compute as Service. AI For Cloud.
Run workloads on cloud excess capacity and save 80%
Machine Learning and Intelligent Workload Management.
Scaleble infrastructure predictive algorithms.
Intelligent Workload Management - AI for the cloud
Backed by an enterprise-grade SLA. Reliably run workloads on cloud excess capacity and save 80% with a Scaleble infrastructure without scaling costs. When you don't have to worry about scaling your infrastructure, you can focus on building beautiful applications. Saving both time and money.
The Next Generation Of Cloud Infrastructure Automation And Optimization
Achieve an elastic, cost-effective cloud and scale your infrastructure without scaling costs.
We utilize a proactive application scaling service, designed to optimize compute in the cloud. By using predictive algorithms to anticipate interruptions in cloud excess capacity such as AWS Spot Instances, Google Preemptible VMs, and Azure Low-Priority VMs and achieves an enterprise-grade SLA by intelligently shuffling and distributing workloads.
The World's Leading Organizations trust cloud Intelligent Workload Management
- From massive Fortune 500 corporations to small startups companies across the globe trust cloud Intelligent Workload Management to manage their cloud workloads and costs. A fully automated and inteliigent application scaling service that ensures maximum availability for minimum costs. Predicting the behavior, capacity trends, pricing, and interruption rates of EC2 Spot, Azure Low-Priority VMs, and GCP Preemptible VMs. Whenever there’s a risk of interruption, AI redistributes workloads up to 15 minutes ahead of time, ensuring 100% availability at the best possible price. Through key partnerships we make sure applications always run on the most cost-efficient mix of instances – the best-priced and most available Spot Instances when available, and falling back to on-demand when not, in addition to prioritizing any reserved instances you may already own.
Beyond cost optimization and integrates seamlessly into your existing cloud ecosystem.
Eliminate operational overhead, automatically scale your underlying infrastructure. Integrates with your CI/CD tools, container management & orchestration, provisioning tools, and more to ensure you’re getting higher availability for lower costs at every stage of the application lifecycle.
Quick & Painless Start Simply.Connec
- Cloud Agnostic and uses Artificail Intelligence and Advanced Algorythms
- Cut costs by up to 80%
- Intelligently leverage your cloud providers’ excess capacity to save up to 80% vs. on-demand instances.
- Enterprise-Grade SLA
- Using a mix of on-demand and excess capacity instances.
- Ensures high availability for your applications, regardless of the type of infrastructure they're running on.
- No Overhead
- No architectural changes, up and running in 10 minutes.
- Game Changing Solutions
- Designed to solve the endless game of heterogeneous compute environments running containers.
- Integrates with the most powerful container orchestration platforms out there, such as AWS Elastic Container Service (ECS), Kubernetes, Rancher, Docker Swarm, Hashicorp Nomad, Mesosphere and more.
- Compute solutions for optimal distribution and deployment of multiple instance types into a one, single, powerful cluster as part of a container orchestration platform.
- For Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure
CLOUD AI for Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud
- Save up to 80% while increasing efficiency and availability on AWS by reliably leveraging Spot Instances.
- What are EC2 Spot Instances?
- Spot Instances are spare compute capacity on AWS and one of three ways that Amazon sells its compute capacity – the other two being On-Demand Instances and Reserved Instances. In terms of the servers themselves, there is no difference between the three.
- The difference is in the business model. Whereas On-Demand Instances are pay-as-you-go and Reserved allow you to rent a server on a 1-year or 3-year basis, Spot Instances allow you to save up to 90% on your compute costs by using Amazon’s excess compute capacity. Spot instances are typically recommended for stateless and non-mission-critical workloads, since they can be interrupted at a moment’s notice. Solutions for AWS allows you to run production workloads, stateless or stateful, while enjoying the extreme cost-savings that come with using Spot instances
Based on historical and statistical data, Algorythms that predicts interruptions ahead of time and automatically migrates instances into different machine Types, Zones or falls back to On-Demand in order to ensure high availability and consistency. Preemption is done gradually to ensure service uptime. At any given time, automatically scales the application on the best possible mix of instance types – Spot, Resereved, or On-Demand.
CAAS Value Proposition
integrates with dozens of applications and services including Kubernetes, Amazon EKS, Elastic Load Balancer, Application Load Balancer, Autoscaling Groups, Amazon ECS, Terraform, AWS CloudFormation, Beanstalk, OpsWorks, EMR, CodeDeploy, and more.
Tailor-made auto-scaling for your application. Metric-based or Event-driven, Optimal mix of Right-sized VMs running to meet your workloads needs.
Cut Costs by up to 80%
Reliably leverages the Spot market to optimize your underlying infrastructure for cost, without compromising availability.
Uses predictive algorithms to identify and drain VMs that are about to be pre-empted. Prior to VM termination, seamlessly launch a new VM and replace it seamlessly. We will distribute your VMs across different sizes and types to optimize cost reduction and VM longevity.
Gain deep visibility into the usage, utilization and spend on VMs and containers. The dashboard also features an analysis of potential and actual cost savings based on Preemptible VM usage.
Unutilized Reservations and prioritizes Reservations usage prior to launching Spot Instances
Compute A Step Ahead
Uses predictive algorithms and historical data to forecast Spot interruption.
Automatically transitions applications to the least expensive available instances with the option to fall back to on-demand instances.
A Faster CONNECTED Cloud using AI
Spot replacement and reduces operational overhead and development time.
Save up to 80% while increasing efficiency and availability on GCP by reliably leveraging Preemptible VMs
What are Preemptible VMs?
Preemptible VMs are highly affordable, short-lived compute instances suitable for batch jobs and fault-tolerant workloads. Preemptible VMs offer the same machine types and options as regular compute instances and last for up to 24 hours. PVMs offer significant savings, but normally, they would not be ideal for production or mission-critical workloads. Elastigroup for GCP changes that.
Save up to 80% while increasing efficiency and availability on Azure by reliably leveraging Low-Priority VMs.
What Are Low-Priority VMs?
Microsoft Azure Low-priority VMs are allocated from Microsoft Azure’s excess compute capacity, enabling workloads to run for a reduced cost or allowing companies to capture more capacity for the same budget. With Low-Priority VMs, Microsoft effectively lets you “borrow” unused capacity for a great price. However, this capacity can be reclaimed at a moment’s notice due to higher priority allocations. This makes Low-Priority VMs a less-than-ideal candidate for production workloads. Elastigroup for Azure changes that.