High availability (HA) solutions from the Exchange It's your data. Keep it that way.
Our DRaaS solution helps you keep critical systems online during a disaster with push-button cloud failover High availability, low overhead
Some data is more critical than others. With HA solutions from CloudINX we ensures high-value systems remain accessible to the users and applications that depend on them.
Limit downtime to seconds, not hours or days.
Our wolrd class replication software mirrors any physical, virtual or cloud workload to a secondary target, where users are re-routed the moment there’s an interruption at the source.
Does your business need high availability data protection?
Today's complex IT environments typically require a mix of solutions including high availability (HA) and backup for complete data protection. If your environment includes critical applications and systems that cannot tolerate any downtime without significant impact to your business operations, then our data management and high availability solutions can help. Our high availability technology provides an up-to-date copy of your operating environment without taxing the primary system.
How it works.
The HA and mangement software keeps critical business systems available and prevents data loss on Windows and Linux servers. Our continuous replication technology maintains an up-to-date copy of your operating environment without taxing the primary system or network bandwidth. With our high availability solutions, you get:
- Push-button failover
- Near-zero downtime
- Virtually no data loss
Software is installed on primary systems and the secondary target.
- The software continuously creates a replica of the primary system at the secondary location.
- When a failure occurs, the secondary systems go live and DNS re-routes the users.
- Depending on system setup, users may not even realize they're running on the target system.
Large data management.
Migrate workloads to and from any environment – physical, cloud & virtual.
We easily migrate physical, virtual and cloud workloads to and from any environment with minimal risk and near-zero downtime. Options for finely tuned automation help orchestrate every stage of the process.
- Replicate data continuously to minimize downtime and enable fast cutover.
- Perform unlimited testing of the new environment without disrupting operations.
- Reduce downtime to minutes or seconds as you cut over to the new server.
- Ensure data, files and system setting are replicated reliably.
Real time replication.
After installing the software the administrator selects the source and target servers through the console.
The administrator chooses how to migrate data, with options from fully automated cloud orchestration workflows to DIY with our robust SDK.
Once initiated, an initial mirror of the data, applications, or complete server to begin synchronization.
- Throughout the migration process, software continuously replicates changes from the source, automatically preserving an exact copy of data and configuration settings on the target server. Cutting over to the target can be initiated manually or automated immediately upon completion of initial synchronization.
- Migrates data and systems to, from or between any combination of physical, virtual, and cloud-based platforms
- Easy-to-use console automates and orchestrates migration configuration and management
- Scalable continuous replication with minimal performance or bandwidth impact
- Offers freedom from lock-in to any specific hypervisor, cloud vendor or hardware
- AES 256-bit encryption
- Comprehensive SDK for integration, automation and orchestration
- 24/7 award-winning technical support
- Continuous replication for always-on data protection
- Rapid failover for recovery times of minutes
- Supports replication between disparate physical, virtual and cloud-based systems
- Multiple recovery points using historical snapshots
- Advanced features like encryption in-flight, compression, and bandwidth throttling
- Comprehensive API and SDK enable integration and automation
- Award-winning technical support available 24/7
- Easy, non-disruptive testing
securely replicates critical systems from your primary environment to the cloud. This ensures that an up-to-date secondary copy is available for failover at any moment, minimizing downtime as well as costs. You pay for what you use, when you use it – and not for idle resources.
- Recovery times and recovery points of minutes and seconds
- Orchestration for multi-tier applications, with boot order and script points
- Automated discovery of systems in your environment
- Non-disruptive, self-service testing
- Bandwidth-optimized for limited network impact
- Built-in encryption both at rest and in-flight
- Leverage professional services support from initial deployment to testing to failover and failback
- Support for exotic platforms like iSeries and AIX with our Disaster Recovery offering
Byte-level replication maintains constant synchronization between the source and target.
- Push-button failover helps you keep critical systems online during an outage.
- RTOs as low as minutes, RPOs as low as seconds.
- Includes full on-boarding, testing and support from our professional services team.
Reliability when it matters.
- When an outage occurs, you can fail over to the secondary copy with just a few clicks.
- Within minutes, the cloud-based replicas will spin up and be available for use.
- With very current data and rapid recovery, many users won’t experience a disruption in service.
- Once you’re ready to fail back to your primary systems, the process is easily reversed.